Thank you for all your support over the last year in trusting us to take great care of your pets. We know that is was a very difficult adjustment not being allowed to come in with them, but we are happy you allowed us to see them.
We are excited to announce that we will now slowly be allowing clients to come into the clinic. You may come in with your pet only if you have an appointment. Tech appointments, drop offs and medication/food pickups will remain curbside.
We will be allowing two clients in for each appointment with the following guidelines.
• When you arrive call in and tell us you are here, stay in your car until advised that an exam room is available and you may enter the building; the lobby is still closed at this time.
• Go straight to the exam room you are directed to.
• Masks are highly recommended.
• If you would like to remain curbside we do still have that option just let us know when you call in.
• Thank you again for all your support! We can’t wait to see you all again!